YOU HAVE MARKETING SUPERPOWERS!
You’re not bad at promoting your business, you’re just trying to do it in a way that doesn’t work for you.
Find out what your MARKETING SUPERPOWERS are and start communicating with your audience in a way that resonates with them & feels comfortable, authentic and natural for YOU.
Phew! Doesn’t that sounds awesome?
- You’re a purpose-led coach, entrepreneur or business owner and your purpose is what drives you
- You want to make a difference AND make a living
- You want to grow your business AND your impact
To do that, you know that you are going to need GREAT communications, marketing and PR.
So, you’ve done all the workshops and you’ve downloaded all the freebies and you’ve learnt the ‘Seven Steps to Social Media Success’ or the ‘Marketing for Millionaires’ system…and still it isn’t quite working. Right?
Instead you feel frustrated, uncomfortable and overwhelmed – and it shows:
- You’re putting out content but nobody is really engaging
- Maybe you’ve started writing that business book that everyone says is the best way to promote your business – but you just can’t seem to get it finished
- Or you’re going to networking meetings and skulking home after 15 minutes of excruciating discomfort!
You’re starting to think that maybe you’re just ‘bad’ at communications; maybe you’ll never be able to promote your business properly or reach the people you want to be of service to with your work.
I promise you that is NOT the problem.
In 26 years in communications, marketing and PR, I have NEVER met a bad communicator. But I do come across purpose-led coaches and entrepreneurs – just like you – who are trying to promote their businesses using ‘one-size-fits-all’ approaches that, by definition, were not designed for them.
In other words, they are trying to fit their fabulous square peg selves into round holes and that’s REALLY uncomfortable. Right?
Time to stop doing that.
Instead – work out what YOUR marketing SUPERPOWERS are (trust me…you have them) and then design an approach that resonates with your audience & feels comfortable, authentic and natural for YOU.
Wouldn’t that be a relief?